Our office is located at 852 Tidewater Drive, Suite D Norfolk, VA 23504. Due to COVID safety protocols, prospective students should contact Arthur Bunce, Career Counselor, at email@example.com for more information.
Minimum Admission Requirements for All Programs:
- • High School Diploma or GED (or be in the process of obtaining)
- • Students must have a Math, Reading and Language score of 8.0 with proof
- • Minimum age of 18 (*Capital Commitment offers specialized programming for youth 16-18)
- • Must be Drug Free
- • Must pass Criminal Background Check
- • Passing score on Vision Test for Colorblindness
- • Picture ID and Social Security Card
- • Have (or be in the process of obtaining) a valid state issued driver’s license
- Veterans: Documentation provided by the Veterans Administration is acceptable.
Non-Veterans: Documentation provided by the local Workforce Development Center is acceptable.
Capital Commitment offers non-accredited courses; all transfer credits submitted are maintained by the school in a written record. Written records include previous education and training of the veteran or eligible person and clearly indicates that appropriate credit has been given for previous education and training, with the training period shortened proportionately, and the veteran or eligible person and the Department of Veterans Affairs so notified. Capital commitment of Virginia credits / certificates earned is at the discretion of the receiving institution to accept. No credit given for prior work experience.